Oval Soap Dish
Do you use proper soap? I love the new wave of organic, vegan handmade soaps that are being made in Scotland. These oval concrete soaps dishes are the perfect dish for them. A medium size great for smaller rectangular, oval or circular bars.
Waxed and polished to a soft sheen to be waterproof and with drainage holes so they don’t go slimy. Available in the new shades…
- Oyster: a soft greyish cream
- Sand: pale teal low cream with tiny black gravel & reclaimed crushed whelk shells.
- Lichen: pale greenish blue & white marbled
- Salmon: rich pinkish orange & white marbled
- Salmon / Oyster: a two tone dish split down the middle
- Oak Barrel: warm brown marbled into white
Measures 13cm x 9cm x 1cm
As with all my products these are individually hand made. That means there will be slight variations in the colour and could be surface air bubbles. These are a natural part of concrete making and add to the handmade nature of your product.